By registering your details on or accessing Homely Savings (owned and operated by ValueAd Marketing Pty Ltd), it is assumed you have read and agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions set out herein and the documents referred to throughout as Terms.
By using our Site/s and registering your details on Homely Savings you agree to abide by the following Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to make any modifications that we deem necessary at any time. Please continue to check these Terms to see what those changes may be. Your continued use of Homely Savings means that you accept those changes.
Homely Savings also contains links to other websites operated by our service providers or us. We advise you to review the legal, privacy and security information for each of those websites as the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies may vary from website to website.
These Terms may be changed or updated by us from time to time and without prior notice, make sure you check back here often.
You may use Homely Savings only in accordance with these Terms and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which include complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within Australia and any other jurisdiction from which you are accessing our Site/s.
Information and No Advice Disclaimer
Homely Savings is a referral service. We provide general information only and we do not offer financial advice. We refer all enquiries that are initiated on our Site/s to specialist advisers who are licensed in providing quotes.
At Homely Savings we do not give advice, the information provided on our Site/s is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice. On completion of our forms, we will introduce you to authorised advisers. We use the contact details you have given us on the forms to make this introduction, we do receive marketing fees from financial institutions for making these introductions. We don't recommend specific products, services or providers but will match you to an expert in relation to your enquiry. Although we cover a wide range of products, providers and services we don't cover every product, provider or service available in the market so there may be other options available to you. An advisor through which we have commercial arrangements will contact you by telephone. During that telephone call, the advisor will discuss your options in more detail. During this call and other subsequent communications, you will be dealing with a third party and not Homely Savings. Homely Savings does not guarantee the accuracy of information on our Site/s or given in any other subsequent communication, including information provided by contributors or third parties at any particular time.
You must not rely on this information to make a financial or investment decision. Before making any decision, you must seek professional advice to take into account your particular personal objectives, financial situation and needs. You must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on Site/s and the information on our Site/s is no substitute for financial advice.
By submitting your details on our Site/s you agree with Homely Savings using your details and supplying them to other organisations (who may be located overseas in a wide range of countries including but not limited to NZ, US, EU and Philippines), for purposes of: sending you information, offers and promotions about products and services (Offers) by mail, telephone/SMS/MMS or email; incorporating Your Details in any information products and information management services to provide to Homely Savings clients; and administering your details including improving and personalising Offers, verifying and assessing your identity, maintaining and updating records. We may also collect information from other sources such as your browser information from cookies and other technology to add to your details. You agree that we can use your details for an indefinite period or until you notify us or opt-out from receiving Offers.
We do receive marketing fees from organisations including financial institutions. You should always read their Terms & Conditions and any product disclosure statement.
Uploading Material to Homely Savings
Such disclosure shall constitute an assignment to Homely Savings of any intellectual property rights in the disclosure.
Links to External Websites
- Our Site/s contains links to website/s not owned or operated by us.
- These links are not intended to be referrals, sponsorships or endorsements of the linked website/s.
- If you access these website/s you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of such website/s or your reliance on any Content on such website/s.
- Homely Savings and all information and/or Content that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on our Site/s, including without limitation all reports, text, video, graphics, audio, and other materials (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by AU and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and belong to Homely Savings or to third parties.
- You may use Homely Savings and the Content solely for your personal or internal use.
- You may download, print and store portions of the Content that you select for such use.
- No right, title or interest in any downloaded Content or materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading.
- Homely Savings reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from Homely Savings.
- You may not modify, reformat, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, repost, transmit, publish, license, sell, rent, transfer, or create derivative works from any Content or information obtained from Homely Savings, except as expressly permitted by these Terms & Conditions.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- OUR SITE/S IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- YOU AGREE TO ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE/S AND THE CONTENT AND FOR EVALUATING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL CONTENT.
- HOMELY SAVINGS MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE/S OR THE CONTENT.
- HOMELY SAVINGS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SITE/S, THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY HOMELY SAVINGS, AND THE CONTENT.
- HOMELY SAVINGS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE/S WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE/S WILL BE CORRECTED.
- HOMELY SAVINGS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE/S AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “WITH ALL FAULTS,” ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HOMELY SAVINGS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE/S OR THE CONTENT.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HOMELY SAVINGS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE/S OR THE CONTENT,
- ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE/S OR THE CONTENT,
- UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA,
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE/S OR THE SERVICE, OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE/S OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF HOMELY SAVINGS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE/S, THE CONTENT, OR THE TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE/S.
- You agree to use our Site/s only for lawful purposes.
- You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of our Site/s, render the Site/s inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site/s or the Content.
- You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content. You agree not to use Homely Savings in any manner that might interfere with the rights of Homely Savings or any third party.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behaviour on Homely Savings. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Homely Savings, its affiliates, licensors, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, and/or exemplary damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use zenmMoney.com.au or the Content, or any violation by you of these Terms & Conditions.
- These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia as contracts entered into in that country, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect. We recognise the global nature of the Internet. You agree to comply with any and all local laws or rules regarding your conduct online including the downloading of documents that may be prohibited under laws that apply to your country of residence.
Entire Agreement/No Waiver
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be correct or current. Homely Savings reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Homely Savings does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.